Words...

A person I follow on Twitter pretty much summed up how I feel about words....

"I would give up sex for words. I would never give up words for sex.
I'd give up almost anything else for either. Except Jam. I love jam."

I've been collecting random words for years, here are a few of my favorites.
--

"Be still my beating heart."

 





"I can resist anything but temptation."
-Oscar Wilde




"I'd rather regret the things I've done....
then regret the things I never did."
Lucille Ball





"Do not forget to entertain strangers,
for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."
Hebrews 13:2





"Beauty for ashes" Isaiah 61:3





"You've been found wanting..."




"How can a step away from you be anything for me but a step in the wrong direction?"

-Waiting For Forever

--


Love.