Fill me in....

1. I'm currently obsessed with making, designing, thinking about merchandise for my Etsy store.

2. Today I am lazy because I've been running around ALL week. I'm only as useful as the amount of relaxation time I get.

3. The age I am is 26 but the age I feel is 26. Lol. I definitely know I am NOT in my early 20's anymore. Sometimes I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. My tv is turned up louder then it used to be. My sight is a little blurry (I blame my blogging and Google Reader, but I wouldn't give them up for anything) and I use the phrase "This generation's kids are....." very often.

4. My favorite place is my bed, ESPECIALLY after I launder my sheets and duvet. Hmmmm....April Fresh Downy.

5. Something I have been procrastinating is organizing my closet and bathroom. Maybe this weekend....maybe.

6. The last thing I purchased was a 99 cent Arby's Jr. Beef and Cheddar, last night, for my aunt.

7. The thing I love most about my home is the fact that I plan on living here the rest of my life. I can give up the search and it's so comforting.

Don't forget to check in here
for other people's responses, some are really funny.

Have a great weekend Lovies!

Love.