Another week, another fill in the blanks.....
1. My favorite blog of the moment is http://scoutandcatalogue.blogspot.com/ Bre's pictures, gorgeous handmade clutches and small business are such an inspiration to me.
2. Something I'm so thankful for is my momma, my siblings and my pack of cousins. They are all the best!
3. Something that made laugh this week was last night when I asked my mom to help me make a dress for my company's black tie event tonight. The first time we tried to make something together was the night of my junior prom. We skipped the hair dresser and decided to do my hair ourselves. It was a DISASTER. I didn't go to dinner with my friends and ended up crying on my bed because I didn't like how I looked. Ugh...teens. I got over it though and ended up having a great night. When I asked her last night we both were in tears laughing thinking of how the crazy the process would be a second time around.
4. An item that is currently on my wishlist is the infamous iPad. Being able to take my Google Reader, books and fashion magazines on the go with me would be a dream come true.
5. I am excited about my company's black tie event tonight. My mom and I didn't make a dress but with some creativity, an old dress and a thrifted maxi skirt, we were able to whip up a super cute outfit.
6. If I were a color I'd be grey. It sounds pretty gloomy and boring but grey is such a classy neutral. It can be paired with any color, or stand alone and still make an underrated statement.
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is in bed with take out, my DVR, my Google Reader and of course, the pooch.
Head over to The Little Thing's We do to play...
Hope you guys have a great weekend! I sure hope my mine is as relaxing as I'm planning it to be!