Been a while......

Hello all!

How's everybody been doing?

As you can see it's been a while since I've posted anything and honestly it's been a while since I've even visited the site. With life going on I haven't been able to consintration into my posts here. My job (yes I still work there) is all time consuming and hard for me to plan my weeks, DIYs and my favorite things.

What I've decided to do is turn Unknown Boutique into a Twitter based business. Everything I did on the blog I now post on Twitter, (my recipes, DIYs, and favorite things) because it's easier to do from my phone while I'm on the go.

I've also told my job that my schedule is open, I just need 3 days off in a row. If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. I no longer want to work for the dollar. Any money I make needs to go to the success of the boutique. The Etsy shop is doing well. I've been posting product there and making sales.