Fill me in...

1. What I love most about my home is since it's willed to the family, I have comfort in knowing this is the house I could spend the rest of my life in.

2. I'm excited because a lot of people are behind my vision for the boutique, spiritually and financially. The goal of having a storefront may be sooner rather then later.

3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is complicated. I'd rather I work out but I shop. Working on curving that now since Unknown is my sole source of income.

4. Currently I'm craving a tall glass of ice water.

5. The thing I love most about my mom is that she laughs at all my jokes. She's my biggest fan.

6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be "Wild Child" or "Fuck..." (I wish I could come up with something more witty but if you asked my mom she'd probably say "Things that Piss Me Off", since I say that to her a lot.)

7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be cream cheese. If I'm only eating one thing, the thought of cellulite is clearly not a thought in my mind....

Wanna play? Visit....

Love.