It's that time of the week kiddos, although it feels like more of a Thursday for me.
Let's do it!!!!
1. The most selfless thing I've ever done is a pretty hard question to answer. Geez. I guess I would have to say letting a person go, that was completely right for me, because I knew I wasn't right for him.
2. When it comes to working out my routine is like mountain tops. Peaks and valleys. Peaks and valleys. 2 months straight, then 2 months off.
3. A woman should always know what's best for her, then base her decisions around that. If I would have listened to what other people thought was best for me, I'd be living a completely different life, full of regret.
4. I wish I could afford to travel more, then I'd feel free.
5. A best friend is a person who can finish your jokes. My best friend China and I spend most of our time joking around about life and people from our past.
6. I can't get enough of my Google Reader. Inspiration is something I need daily to keep me motivated. My family isn't as design focused as I am so my Reader allows me to connect with people who are.
7. This weekend I'll be working. Boooooo.
Click here to play!!!
p.s. I think I'm going to submit some questions for next week.