Weekly Assignments.....

Alright...(sigh)...there's been lots going on, but I've been putting a lot of thought into the blog and I came up with a weekly schedule of post features that will help organize my blogging week. (p.s. I will be doing this wall calendar with chalk board paint AS SOON as I get to Denver.)


(I die for this weekly one too, so I think this is a better fit. I'm all bout lists and crossing things off. Plus I can add this to my Sunday regimen to get prepared for the new week ahead.)

Unknown-Boutique's Weekly Layout

MONDAY:
-Before and After/Avant et Après: Projects that I finished over the weekend.

TUESDAY:
-Journey to the Boutique/Voyage à la boutique: Where I talk about the progress I've made in opening up the Unknown Boutique thrift store and...

-Word of the Day/Le mot du jour: Where I share my love for words and translate them to their French. I'm on the road to speaking French fluently so this will definitely help my vocabulary

WEDNESDAY:
-I Die: My favorite things/Je Meurs: Here I'll share my favorite posts from other blogs including interior design inspiration, DIY posts, thrifty finds, and recipes to try

THURSDAY:
-A Pickin': Posts wil include amazing finds on Craigslists and in my local stores, as well as heads up on the divine things I don't buy. I plan on showing you references and inspiration photos so you can start to see how the bones of an object are more important then the stained fabric that covers it.

FRIDAY:
-Things I Burned: Will show the recipes I tried during the week. The ones that worked and the ones that did not. (I could burn water without trying but I think this will help me learn how to cook through trial and error.) plus....

-Fill Me In: Is like the post below where I answer whimsical questions to help you get to know me, my thoughts and my dreams.


I decided not to be a weekend blogger because I really want to devote that time for friends, family and thrift store pickin'. Hopefully with these days laid out I can plan ahead for new posts. I also want to have monthly features like, Denver Home Tours like Apartment Thearapy.com and Intern First Fridays, where I intern with a professional of another trade.

Look for this new format Feb 7th. That will give me time to get myself situated and moved in....that's 11 days. Goodness.

Love.