Fill me in...

If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab:  Santana, my Aunt's heirloom (I'll post about it later), any photographs, (and if I COULD grab one more thing...it would be perfume so I could smell good for the hot firefighters. No I'm serious.)


A smell I really like is:  April Fresh Downy, I'm OBSESSED with smelling like laundry. OCD.

Something you might not know about me is:  I wait for a certain day out of the month where I go and buy ALL my favorite magazines (Instyle, Nylon, People Style, Lucky, Inked, soon Lucky Home, used to be Domino) and take out food (usually Mexican, sushi, Indian or Chinese). I sit on top of my kitchen island in sweats and bare feet, methodically thumb through and remove ALL the perfume/advertisement inserts before I start reading and eating. (SEX and the City, "Secret Single Behavior")


Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are: my google reader, facebook (of course), perezhilton.com, and dictionary.com



This weekend I will: hopefully start to pack and organize
  

Nothing makes me happier than: I always say my life is good if I have gas in the car, dog food for Santana, green tea in the fridge, laundry detergent and my google reader.


A bad habit I have is:  my sharp tongue. It comes out about twice a year, usually when I'm frustrated. Some people vent constantly, I don't, I filter, examine and weigh my options daily, but for those 2 times a year, I don't and it's bad. I'm not making excuses I'm just sayin...


Love.