2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life I would be 23 if I was being shallow, just because I didn't have to worry about carbs, foundation for my bags and (even though I'm living my dream now) I was making a decent amount a money with barely any bills. My childhood was pretty fun too so I would also say an age during that time, maybe 10.
3. The best way to spend the weekend is at North beach in Chicago or in bed with the windows open in Denver.
4. My outlook on life is "I'd rather regret the things I've done, then regret the things I haven't". My faith in God has really helped me make spur of the moment decisions that best suited me and help me forget and learn from the mistakes I have made. I feel sorry for the people who have never once took a chance in life.
5. If you want to annoy me (Lordy this list could get long as I'm easily annoyed) cut me off when I'm talking, hang up the phone on me, chew with your mouth open, pop your gum, drive slow or at a lackadaisical pace, be too naive, be aggressive and mean, not care about my feelings, make up false facts to suit your point....okay I'm going to stop...
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to food. I can (and have) eat any grown man under the table. Even if it's healthy food, I'll still over eat. I'm thankful for the amount of metabolism I have but I can tell it is slowly but surely wearing off...sigh.
7. When dressing for the day on should never aspire to dress like Snooki (even though I loves her).
Click here to play...