Je meurs: My 5 favorite things...

#1.Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar Dress via Calvin Klein

Simple perfection.

#2. Dresser DIY via Ikea Hackers

The knocker knobs? J'adore...

#3. Margaritas via Sugar and Charm via Design Sponge

I'm thinking of throwing my mom a surprise-ish birthday party in July so I've been collecting ideas...

#4. Stuffed Shells recipe via From Scratch

I always appreciate anything pasta.

#5. Girl's day out photo via Look Linger Love

How fun would it be to take your friends and do a girl's out, Sex and the City type photo shoot?
Hmmmm...a surprise for my friends? I think so....

--

I didn't have a lot of interior design inspiration in my top 5 things today so I did an honorary

number 6....

I....have...been... in LOVEEEE with this cottage for the longest time. Not many people around me would guess I'm this girlie, but this cottage is my dream in reality. I almost didn't post it, in fear of it not being my little secret anymore. It is not going to be everyone's design taste but is this not the place you imagined your blanket fort to be when you were a kid? The place where Prince Charming would come rescue you from when you played Princess? I DID! Alright alright...enough of me talking...enjoy...

Oh and I SOOOOO will have this little place one day. Mark my words.

--

If you have a blog and do a favorite things post, share your link below so I can check it out!



Love.