Yeah so....

First I'd like to say that this new serving job is kicking my ass. It's a lot more busier than I thought (I'm NEVER home, but the money is AMAZING) and because I'm a good server (I guess), the managers have been putting me on all the busy shifts (i.e. the St. Patrick's Day parade on Saturday). I'm grateful but it's been pissing off a lot of my other "new hire" servers and veteran servers that have been getting the shaft shifts (i.e. Monday lunch where you make $3 in 6 hours).

I have this really annoying characteristic that's makes me seem like I don't care about being accepted by others, when really that's all I care about. Which brings me to my second point....I've been throwing myself a pity party the last few days. Besides me working my ass off (and the bottoms of my feet btw) at the bar, I'm sad no one has bought anything out of my Etsy store. Isn't that sad? A 26 year old woman, sad because no one "likes her". Yes, I said it "likes her". UGH! Even I'm making myself annoyed so I don't blame you for wanting to go to a different website....

The real reason I'm making this post though is to let you know that I gave into being "too" busy to blog and revamp furniture and thought about giving up this whole thing all together. In my head I was thinking, "What's the point?". I mean I have 623 unread entries in my Google Reader, I have furniture projects up to wazoo and don't have any time to do any of it. But you know what?......

As soon as I opened my Google Reader I got inspired again. What I've been doing the past couple of weeks is what I love to do. If I don't care about the money, then why would I throw it all away. I like to revamp things and I have to find worth in that on my own. I can't depend on other's to fulfil that for me. Plus, I have people that like me. I was ecstatic a few weeks ago when I had 5 followers and now I have 9. People, even if it's not hundreds and thousands, check in on Unknown Boutique daily.

So....I'm not going to give up....this is me....and this is what I want to do the rest of my life.

For those of you who check in, I'm sorry for the Pity Party and since I have tomorrow off, it's going to be a day full of projects and postings. I'm going to step my game up and go for it, win or lose, and lay all my cards on the table.

Yup, that's what I'm going do.

Love.