Fill me in....

1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is staying 100% me. It's hard to explain what it feels like when you grow into the adult others didn't expect you to be. Not that I'm SO off, it's just that people/family/friends expected me to go to college, graduate with a degree in Art Education, become an elementary art teacher, marry the gym teacher and have all kinds of pretty athletic, painting babies. I still plan on making babies, which has been a new revelation to most people, but I had to fight myself on whether I was going to please them with the 9-5 job or please myself. I'm glad that I won't have ANY regrets when I'm 30 or 40'and so on because the decisions I made, good or terrible, were always to please myself first. I stopped gaging my success by others standards along time ago and while I still struggle with it, I've been happier because of it.

2. My favorite place to sit in my house is (I really wanted to say the toilet, but how ladylike is that? Awful, and not really all that true.) I would say my desk, since that's where I eat, text, read magazines, scroll down my Google Reader, create...I do everything at my desk, which makes it alllll the more special when I'm ready to lay down in my bed.

3. My fashion philosophy is invest in accessories; shoes, watches, vintage jewelry, purses, etc. and buy cheap-ish clothes. If you have an expensive watch on, no one would guess that your dress was $2. Plus, (I don't know about you guys) every 4 months, it seems I have "NOTHING" to wear and I need to buy a whole new wardrobe. I don't feel bad when I haven't worn a skirt in 2 years because I didn't need a small loan to pay for it.

But honestly, you can't go wrong with a white Hanes t-shirt, comfy blue jeans, messy bun and flip flops. Heaven.

4. Something every girl should have is a puppy. If I didn't have Santana, I think I would have settled for a poor quality, copycat version of my future Prince Charming a long time ago. He's taught me what unconditional love really looks like.

5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find me surprised because I haven't been able to find it since my move. I went purse shopping today but came up with nada.

6. My favorite music right now is Cee-lo Green's "Fuck You". This song hit the mainstream when it appeared on Glee but it actually came out sometime last spring. It's classic me. You either hear the title and immediately judge it, or, when you find yourself snapping and singing the lyrics, you realize it's actually flipping you off. (smile) Just the way I like it.

7. My favorite part of my body is my shoulders. They are perfectly round and soft and they get this great red/brown tone in the summer.

Click here to play