Fill me in...

1. The last thing I ate was Mountain Trail Mix

2. The next thing I'd like to eat is the Coconut Rice from served at my new restaurant (Parallel 17 in Denver). Sooooooo freaking good!

3. The best thing about love, is in falling into it. When your breath catches at the thought of the right one touching you. Or your whole body smiling when you hang up the phone from talking to them. Those feelings are why I will never settle for anything less then what my heart deserves.

4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is such a difficult choice. I guess I'm going to go with any time I get to spend with my family and friends. I have a large family and most of them are my closest friends. I'm a very lucky girl.

5. Sports are a way to bond in my family. Not so much now, since everyone is grown up (and old...shhh). When I was a kid into my teenage years, every afternoon was either basketball practice or a basketball game. I tell everyone now, I was raised on cereal in a baggie, lunchables, Capri-Suns, and orange slices. Anything we could eat in the car, on the road. I wouldn't change a thing about my childhood and I can't wait to experience the same when I have kids.

6. I miss being 23. I wass in college but old enough to drink andmy bills equalled $300 a month. I would spend the weekends driving between Denver and Ft. Collins to hang with my bestie at college and vice versa. My life is amazing now, I just miss the youthfulness of being 23. Great year.

7. Right now I am supposed to be washing my hair and getting ready for work. Instead all I can think about is getting off work so I can lay in the sun. In my last life, I'm almost positive I was a beach bum.

If you want to play and enter your name on the list, visit Lauren's blog!

Love.