2. A time that mama knew best was when she said pray. When all else fails, the one thing I can do is pray.
3. My first kiss went a little like this...It was with my next door neighbor while him and I and the rest of our friends were playing hide and go seek. I wouldn't say I regret it but when I look back on the situation I can't believe I kissed him. We never kissed again after that. My next kiss after that though was with this super dreamy upper classman. It was ah-mazing.
4. My celebrity crush is a pretty long list and consists of any guy who is tall, dark, and handsome. Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gossling, Alex O'loughlin (Hawaii 50), plus I have crushes on fictional characters like Dwight Schrute from the Office, Jeff from Community, and all the men from Parks and Rec.
5. My splurge of choice is shopping. If I have an extra $5 laying around it's being spent on something. I'm really trying to work on saving but I seriously think it may be a waste of energy.
6. My biggest accomplishment is and will always be Unknown Boutique and Blueprints (my youth program). At this moment...they are all I want from life.
7. My dance jam of choice is Waka Floka "No Hands" although I'm pretty embarrassed to admit it.
ALSO...after seeing Bridesmaids I was reintroduced to a song I used to sing when I was a little kid.
Wilson Phillips...ha! So freaking funny.
To submit your responses click on the link...