Fill me in...

1. I love my Google Reader because it's like a custom design magazine I read everyday.

2. A time that mama knew best was when she said pray. When all else fails, the one thing I can do is pray.

3. My first kiss went a little like this...It was with my next door neighbor while him and I and the rest of our friends were playing hide and go seek. I wouldn't say I regret it but when I look back on the situation I can't believe I kissed him. We never kissed again after that. My next kiss after that though was with this super dreamy upper classman. It was ah-mazing.

4. My celebrity crush is a pretty long list and consists of any guy who is tall, dark, and handsome. Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gossling, Alex O'loughlin (Hawaii 50), plus I have crushes on fictional characters like Dwight Schrute from the Office, Jeff from Community, and all the men from Parks and Rec.

5. My splurge of choice is shopping. If I have an extra $5 laying around it's being spent on something. I'm really trying to work on saving but I seriously think it may be a waste of energy.

6. My biggest accomplishment is and will always be Unknown Boutique and Blueprints (my youth program). At this moment...they are all I want from life.

7. My dance jam of choice is Waka Floka "No Hands" although I'm pretty embarrassed to admit it.


ALSO...after seeing Bridesmaids I was reintroduced to a song I used to sing when I was a little kid.


Wilson Phillips...ha! So freaking funny.

To submit your responses click on the link...

Love.