Questions.


I do love a quick questionnaire don't you?! Danielle from Sometimes Sweet participated in this one and I jumped on board. Here we go...

A. Age: 26 but my birthday is on October 18th.
B. Bed size: King. My bed is my safe haven. I love it.

C. Chore that you hate: I love a clean home but I hate cleaning anything. The kitchen, the bathroom, everything.
D. Dogs: Just Santana Moss. He's my thug in a collar.
E. Essential start to your day: I have to hit my snooze button at least 4 times before getting up.
F. Favorite color: Grey.
G. Gold or Silver: Gold.
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments you play: None. Wait, does the Kazoo count?
J. Job title: Leasing Manager, Shop Owner

K. Kids: None but I think about them all the time.
L. Live: Denver
M. Mother’s name: Maria
N. Nicknames: Shaunie (full name LaShaun)
O. Overnight hospital stays: None (knock on wood)

P. Pet peeves: List is long but major one is when other people eat on the phone. It gives me instant anger.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Hap-py Burfday!" -Gus Gus from Cinderella
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Jordan (22), Brandon (19), Samone (18), Tyla (12), Ciana (5), Meikala (4). Whew!

U. Underwear: Of course pervert.
V. Vegetable you hate: Greens
W. What makes you run late: Everything

X. X-Rays you’ve had: knee, baby toe,
Y. Yummy food that you make: boiled water. Just kidding. My skills are limited but I'm learning. My family loves my Mexican Eggrolls though.

Z. Zoo animal: Zoos make me pretty sad but I do love the seals, monkeys and penguins.

Alright! Happy Tuesday!

Love.