Fill me in....

Yay!!! It's Fill in the Blank Friday, which also means.....it's FRIDAY!!! Woot woot! I decided to e-mail some of my own questions to the lovely Lauren, at The Little Things We Do, never thinking she would actually use them. Well she totally did and I'm so excited.

If you want to play, leave a link on Lauren's blog and support the participating bloggers. GO!


1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be an art teacher when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be thrift store/small bakery owner. I also want my own teen youth program.

3.  When I was younger I wanted to be just like my mom. Which is such a cliche response but a true one nonetheless. My mom was a 5th grade teacher and being "Mrs. Cobb's" daughter made me a star at her school. I saw her in her element, laughing, joking and shaping the kids in her class. Being a shop owner is important to me because I want my future kids to see me in my element, being abundantly happy, bragging to their friends saying, "That's my mom."

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I dressed up as a bunny rabbit and ballerina when I was 3 and 4. Why? Because my mom made and wore the same costumes.

5.  My favorite childhood toy was my Little Tikes dollhouse. Living off of a teacher and assistant chef's salaries didn't leave a lot of expendable income so I didn't have A LOT of Barbies or her expensive accessories growing up. I remember the dollhouse though (a thrift store score for my mom if I remember correctly) and surprisingly, we had every piece of furniture, car, person imaginable. Goodness, I just remember being so amazed, I could literally dream up whatever I wanted.
 
6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I  called my teacher the "B" word on the playground. LOL....ooops! I was beating everyone in tetherball and she stopped the games to tell me to go back to the line. At first I wasn't ashamed to tell this story but now, looking back on it, what a crazy little kid I was!!!! I didn't say it to her face if it matters, I muttered it when I walked off angry. Unfortunately, she heard me. I was in the 2nd grade BTW. Bwahahaha...sigh.

7.  I get daily inspiration from all the usual stuff, but most of the time I get my inspiration from daydreaming about my future.
--

What do you guys have planned this weekend?
Whatever it is, be safe, buckle up and call a taxi if you'll be partying.

Like always.....Love.