Fill me in....

Haven't done one of these in a while peeps!!! Let's do it!!!
 
1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is all the singing/talent shows on t.v. Who cares.
 
2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is fast food. I love me a little Taco Bell. Sigh.

3.  When I've had a bad day I head to Barnes and Noble. Fashion magazines and a memoir easily fix my mood. It helps me realize there are other ways to think about life.

4. I'd prefer a small shack to a mansion any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is never opening the store front boutique. Oh....and meeting Prince Charming. Wink.

6.  Something worth fighting for is the kind of love that knocks you smooth on your ass.
 
7.  When people think of me, I hope they think, "Shaunie never conformed to what would have been easiest. She stuck in there and did the things that made her happy."
 
Play along!
 
 
Have a great weekend....
 
Love.