Fill me in.....

Hey, hey, hey. Are you guys tired of me popping up and disappearing again?! Ugh me too! I'm happy to report though that I have functional Internet and today will be a very post heavy day. I have a couple of things to update you on, so that on Monday, I can get started with the new routine I posted about a couple weeks ago. Lets get the day started with the questions!

1. I am? At this moment I'm content (God willing), and it scares me.

2. The Bravest thing I've ever done? I skipped out on my entire life, without any plans and moved to Chicago. Most people don't know this but I lived in my car for 2 months when I first got there.


     sidenote: I wrote and rewrote numerous statements trying to make the last comment seem not so bad but achieved nothing. Honestly y'all it wasn't that bad. I stayed in hotels 50% of the 2 months and I could have drove a couple of hours to my aunt's house but didn't. I had a gym membership so I showered, curled my hair and put on make-up every day. Most people in the city use Laundromats, so did I. Panera Bread was a daily fixture for food besides eating at the restaurant I worked at. Plus I had a portable DVD player so fell asleep most nights wrapped in a down blanket, watching Sex and the City.

3. I feel prettiest when? My nails are painted hot pink, I have my gold watch on, my hair is in a messy bun and I'm comfortable with someone enough to show my tattoos.


4. Something that keeps me awake at night is? Either my DVR or my thoughts.


5. My favorite meal in the entire world is? Anything you can have with sour cream, cream cheese, melted cheese or guacamole.

6. The way to my heart is? With your integrity. (muscular arms and tattoos make me weak as well)

7. I would like to? Have the life I'm on my way to having. Be a simple girl. (I think)

Love.