DIX!


Guess who has ten followers???!!! Guess who has ten followers???!!!

Unknown Boutique!

Once again I want to thank everyone who takes the time to visit my blog! You know that place that you dream about as a kid...your secret fort in the woods or the attic you turn into you lair? This site is like that for me. When I type in the web address it's like my secret place on the Internet and the fact that you guys like it enough to check in, means the world to me.

Since my schedule has picked up I won't be able to post something everyday (that transition was hard to get used too, I didn't want to let you guys down) but I will do my best to post as much content as I can.

Again thank you! And if you aren't a follower, that's okay...leave a comment once in a while so I know you're there.

Love.