Fill me in...

1. The best deal I've ever gotten was...I can't really answer this. I can justify anything as being a great deal. I think my headboard though is something I'm still super excited I came across and it's been 6 years of having it.

2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include all the celebs I pretend I'm friends with in my head....Kimora Lee Simmons, Wendy Williams, all the Kardashians, Jimmy Fallon, Justin Timberlake, The Roots, Dave Chappelle, Anna Wintour, a couple of bloggers, etc...

3. Something that inspires me is learning about other people's success via biographies, blogs, and documentaries.

4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter...) it would be sweet/salty. I eat it all the time.

5. I dream about the love of my life all the time, except I can't ever see or remember his face.

6. My weekend will be spent working.

7. If I could only watch one movie or t.v. show for the rest of my life it would be a hard choice because I could never pick just one. Such a boring answer but true.