Fill me in.....

1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse the most is "I love..." which I'm sure my readers can tell or "I die." which doesn't in the least bit show off my intelligence or IQ. I do LOVE me some Rachel Zoe though. Maybe I'll start saying "Shut it down..." like her too. No...maybe not.

2. Today I'm thankful for my sanity and my Mama.

3. My best friend is a chick named China and another chickadee named Kate. Ebony and Ivory. China asks "Why?" and Kate asks, "Why not?!". China's known me since 4th grade, Kate just knows me. China grounds me and Kate lifts me. They both really do complete me but in very different ways. My ying and yang.

4. A quirky thing about me is 1. I hate chit chat (like when you run into an old mate from high school), ugh...I avoid it at all costs. 2. I put on lotion but I REALLY hate it. Blah, it makes me feel like I'm in humid weather. 3. Everywhere you look in my house, you'll spot at least 5 Arizona Green Tea bottles. I drink them about 3/4 of the way down and forget to drink the rest.

5. This weekend I will be serving and completing my UB to do list. Oh and hopefully sleeping!

6. Something that worries me is being mediocre, not succeeding, and not being the most authentic me.

7. On my nightstand you'll find bobby pins and hair ties, a Kleenex box (For blowing my nose! Not other stuff, in case your mind was in the gutter...lol!), an Arizona Green Tea and my cell phone charging.

If you want to play, don't forget to check out The Little Things We Do...